One on One Benefits Assessment
We will assess all of the following benefits:
- CSRS/FERS Retirement Annuity
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Social Security/FERS Supplement
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)
- Federal Health Benefits (FEHB)
- Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Long Term Care Insurance (FLTCIP)
Using our proprietary software, our trained federal benefits counselors will provide a confidential One-on-One Benefits Assessment that includes a computerized analysis and comprehensive report detailing each one of your benefits and how you might achieve its maximum potential.
We will assist you in determining:
- Optimum Retirement Age
- TSP’s best Distribution Strategies
- Cost Benefit Analysis (SBP/FEGLI)
- Pension Maximization
- Coordination of Benefits
- How to achieve “Parity”
Lunch & Learn/After Work Education
60-90 minutes workshops usually covering one topic, provided after work or during lunch time. Participation is voluntary on the employee’s time.
Half Day or Full Day workshops covering multiple topics specific to the agency.
According to OPM’s Retirement Financial Literacy and Education Strategy, Federal Employees need to be educated on:
- Their Federal Benefits
- How to Achieve Financial Security
- Retirement Health, (medical and long-term care needs)
- Retirement Lifestyle, (post retirement work, leisure strategies, & housing options)
- Estate Planning, (wills, trusts and survivor benefits)
Federal Benefits Advisory collaborates with a network of experienced federal benefits counselors, investment advisers, and economists to bring “best in class” information and technology to support our mission.
We partner with various Federal Agencies and Associations to educate their employees and members on the importance of understanding the federal benefits and establishing solid financial plans for the future. The need to understand their current financial situation, save for retirement, emergencies, and children’s education has never been more important than right now.
Our curriculum and educational materials are distributed to the employee via live workshops, webinars and on demand web-based educational programs. We offer a One-on-One Consultation with an experienced Benefits Consultants (located regionally to the agency) using proprietary software to support planning.